To get started with the Information Platform, you need to:
- Access the platform by creating an account. After creating the platform user account, the Operator sends to the authorized person’s email the login and the initial password (personal private key) for using the platform. The user must perform the first log in into the platform within three calendar days and to change the initial password (private key).
- register the right to sign documents (electronic digital signature EDS) submitted through the information platform.
In order to access the Information platform of LLC “Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine”, the following documents should be submitted:
- Notification on account establishment (adjustment or deletion) for authorized representatives of the platform user (Appendix 1 to the GTS Code).
- Power of attorney for authorized persons who have the right to access the information platform on behalf of the user of the platform in written form. Powers of attorney for authorized persons may not contain any reservations. CEO acting under the Charter does not provide such a power of attorney.
- Original power of attorney for persons authorized to sign documents submitted through the information platform on behalf of the user of the platform, including persons having power of attorney to access the information platform. Powers of attorney for authorized persons may not contain any reservations. Such power of attorney shall include a model of the personal signature and indicate the serial number of the electronic digital signature. Example of Digital Electronic Signature Serial Number: 20b4e4fd0d30568c04000000bb0a5700a36b6500
- Natural gas market entities (users) that have access to the Information Platform in the person of the CEO of such entity (private entrepreneur) must provide the TSO with a corresponding signature notification, which shall include a sample personal signature and indicate the serial number of the electronic digital signature of such person.
We recommend that you follow the instructions below to log in to the Information Platform and set up your work:
- Logging in and working with user instructions
Operational information of the Information platform
Updating consumer registries