- LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine is a natural monopoly that provides transportation of natural gas to the consumers in Ukraine and in countries of the European Union.
- The company was established in 2019 to fulfill international obligations to the Energy Community to ensure the independence of the gas transmission system operator of Ukraine.
- Starting from January 1, 2020, LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine is the certified operator of the gas transmission system of Ukraine and fully independent of vertically integrated undertakings.
- The shareholder of LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine is JSC Mahistralni Gazoprovody Ukrainy (MGU), which is 100% owned by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine in Numbers:
- Cross-border interconnection points with the TSOs of 6 adjacent countries.
- 65 active production sites in all regions of Ukraine.
- More than 33 ths km of pipeline length, 57 compressor stations, 33 gas metering stations and 1,389 gas distribution stations.
- Approximately 11,000 employees, of which ca. 10,000 are the blue-collar workers.
- The company is expected to become one of the top 10 tax payers in Ukraine in 2020 (with total contribution of up to UAH 15 bln).