In order to register as a Shipper on the GSA platform, such steps should be taken:
- Follow the link and get familiar with documents on the operation of the auction platform. GSA Platform Rules in English can be downloaded here – PDF (#3).
- Send the following documents to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Scanned and signed power of attorney for performing the registration actions on the GSA platform – Power of attorney for GSA (in English);
– Scanned current extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Natural Persons-Entrepreneurs and Public Formations with a notarized translation of the extract into English.
- Perform registration actions on the GSA platform in the status of Shipper. During the process of registration, accept the rules for using the GSA auction platform. The Instruction on the GSA Platform for a Network User (Shipper) in English can be downloaded here – PDF (#4).
It is important that the data entered during the electronic registration would be completely identical to the data specified in the documents in paragraph 2.
- Wait for the e-mail with confirmation of registration. After that, you will be able to confirm the registration of the following users who represent the network user.
If you are not currently a registered Network User on the RBP auction platform, please follow the steps for registration:
- Get acquainted with the Capacity Booking Platform Regulation.
- In order to register your company, first you need to create an account on RBP portal: https://ipnew.rbp.eu/RBP.eu/#register
- Once you have an account, please log in and select RBP registration on this page: Regional Booking Platform (rbp.eu)
- In the first section Administrator user data is required, please select Multifactor Authentication where it states ’I intend to access the application with:’
- As per the above, to access RBP auction platform you will also need to register an MFA account based on the following guide: RBP User Registration Guide and upload:
Go through the different points of the company registration by filling your details. Further down you will also be requested to upload:
After uploading all necessary documents and carefully checking all checkboxes and accepting terms and conditions click on Submit.
- Conclude in writing a Network User Membership Agreementwith FGSZ ltd in English, that you will receive from FGSZ pre-filled with your registration data. If you would like to be active on the EU market, you can additionally conclude Annex II to the Network User Membership Agreement (Network User Membership Agreement – Annex No. 2 – REMIT Reporting Agreement). Amendment I (Amendment No. 1. of the Network User Membership Agreement for the Usage of the Capacity Booking Platform) is only relevant if you are planning to be active at the Austrian-Hungarian interconnection point. If you would like to participate in auctions of the Ukrainian TSO only, aforementioned annexes are not mandatory.
- Send the Membership Agreement (2 original counterparts) for signing to FGSZ and send the hardcopy of the power of attorney to the postal address specified in the Membership Agreement: Tanácsház utca 5, Siófok 8600, HUNGARY, Attention: FGSZ Ltd., RBP.
- Following the receipt of the documents, you will receive your login details (user ID and initial password) via email.
- Before attempting to login, make sure you change your initial password:
Add your userID (email@example.com), old password and the new password you wish to use and click Submit.
- Carry out the step of enabling multifactor authentication, for which follow the rules of the MS Azure MFA RBP User Registration Guide.
- Using MS Azure MFA you can enter the productive and test environments of RBP simultaneously.
- Please note that with the help of this authentication you are given access only to capacity auctions of Gas TSO of Ukraine LLC. To access the auctions of EU TSOs, you must obtain an electronic certificate. For more information on access to auctions of other TSOs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Instruction for using the RBP User Manual in English can be downloaded here.
Attention! When registration at auction platforms it is prohibited to use multi-user email addresses. It is allowed to use personal email addresses only.