Gas TSO of Ukraine will conduct online meeting with the its customers on Thursday 26 November 2020. Topics related to operation at interconnection points and on the natural gas market of Ukraine will be discussed at the meeting.
In particular the following topics will be discussed:
- Changes in TSO operation in 2020;
- Creation of VIPs;
- Unblocking new routes of gas transmission;
- Switching for capacity allocation via auctions;
- Cancellation of the PSO;
- Development of gas exchange and the role of the TSO;
Our clients will be able to ask questions and get answers during the Q&A session. In order to organize the meeting more efficiently we kindly ask you to send the questions in advance when filling in the registration form (details below).
Online-meeting will be held in two sessions:
- at 12:00 Kyiv time – for non-resident clients (in English), register here ENG.
- at 14:00 Kyiv time – for resident clients (in Ukrainian), register here UKR.
Attention! We kindly ask you to register up to two participants from the company due to technical limitations.
The link to join the conference will be sent later to representatives of the companies registered for the meeting.