The relevant application is placed on the website of JSC”MGU”: https://mg.org.ua/en/the-open-selection-process-24112022.html
Text of application is below:
Company Name: Limited Liability Company “Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine”(LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine).
Address of GTSO: 44 Liubomyra Huzara av., Kyiv, Ukraine, index 03065
LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine is a natural monopoly that provides transportation of natural gas to the consumers in Ukraine and in countries of the European Union.
The company was established in 2019 to fulfill international obligations to the Energy Community to ensure the independence of the gas transmission system operator of Ukraine.
Starting from January 1, 2020, LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine is the certified operator of the gas transmission system of Ukraine and fully independent of vertically integrated undertakings.
The shareholder of LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine is JSC Mahistralni Gazoprovody Ukrainy (MGU).
- To be a modern and innovative gas transmission system operator within the integrated European gas network.
- To ensure the development of the competitive, transparent and non-discriminatory gas market and to secure reliable gas flows for Ukrainian and European consumers in the most sustainable way.
For more information about the Enterprise: https://tsoua.com/en/
Financial Statements of the Enterprise: https://tsoua.com/en/transparency/financial-statements/
Key responsibilities of CEO of LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine:
- Integrated strategic management of the company, to achieve the targeted operational and financial performance.
- Implementation of the elements of the “continuous improvement” philosophy and lean technologies to support innovation, efficiency initiatives and improve quality of service.
- Reforming and qualitative transformation of the enterprise by implementing modern business processes and efficiency management instruments in line with the best international standards.
- Ensuring effective measures to prevent and counteract corruption at the enterprise.
- Development and implementation of measures increasing sustainability of the Company to provide transportation of natural gas to the consumers in Ukraine and in countries of the European Union.
- Improvement of effectiveness and transparency of commercial operations of the enterprise leading to financial results growth. Improvement of investment attractiveness of the enterprise.
- Ensuring of operational and financial sustainability of the company.
- Improvement and enhancing of credibility and image of the enterprise on the international market and within Energy Community.
- Representation and establishment of constructive working relations with all categories of target audiences: investors, clients, suppliers, commercial banks, state authorities, local government, industry associations and other organizations.
- Formation of effective team, development of conditions for productivity growth on terms of transparent motivation, clear objectives and discipline.
- Development of personnel professional training, management culture and level of leadership, ensuring of social mobility and talent pools.
A Candidate for the position of the CEO of LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine must meet the following criteria:
- Master’s degree is required. Additional higher education in management and business administration will be an advantage.
- Significant, relevant, and proven background (not less than 3 years) in top executive roles with an experience in change management and business restructuring.
- Significant experience in managing large reputable Ukrainian or international companies or organizations will be an advantage.
- Experience in Oil&Gas or Energy sector will be an advantage.
- Strong management skills that include nurturing, developing, and motivating talent within the organization to ensure high productivity and quality work as well as continuity of leadership.
- Experience of successful implementation of the business strategy, project management of organizational changes (transformation business models, business restructuring, M&A) and crisis management. Operational experience in strategic planning, budgeting, project management of capital investment, knowledge of the principles of corporate governance.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal matters (contracts, approvals), procedures of political decision making, and legislative process.
- Experience in conducting high-level negotiations with clients, suppliers, financial institutions, partners, state executive or legislative bodies, etc.
- Experience in implementing of the data products that increase transparency and efficiency of the enterprise management.
- Knowledge and understanding of existing trends in the natural gas market, problematic issues of the functioning of natural gas market entities, and proposition for the regulation (solution of the problem) of their economic activity will be an advantage.
- Impeccable reputation.
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving approach. The ability to identify and evaluate possible decisions and select the most viable solution.
- Ability to bring a unique perspective and new thinking to the discussion of strategic issues facing GTSO of Ukraine.
- High level of energy and working capacity, result-oriented approach.
- Integrity and professional ethics, as well as zero tolerance to corruption.
- Ukrainian and\or English is required.
For participation in the Open Selection an Applicant should deliver the next documents in English or Ukrainian languages to Executive Search Company Odgers Berndtson (LLC “Talent Advisors”) by sending at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 Kyiv time on 12 December, 2022 (telephone for information: +380 44 353 38 57)
- an application for participation in the Open Selection of the CEO of LLC Gas TSO of Ukraine.
The Application shall contain information about the applicant (full name of the applicant, correspondence address, contact number, e-mail address, as available)
- properly verified* copy of an identity document.
Properly verified means that the copy should contain the words “According to the original”, the signature of the person, name and initials, the date indicated by the ballpoint pen, blue ink on each page of the document).
- a resume (in any form).
- motivational letter.
- optionally – a list of recommendations with contact details of the persons ready to confirm the performance of the Applicant.
- compulsory – Consent to processing of the personal data.
- the Applicant may submit other documents proving his or her professional and / or moral qualities.
The applicant is personally liable for accuracy of the submitted documents and information.